He has a versatile and expressive voice. He was Iñigo Montoya in “The Princess Bride“, he was Che in the original Broadway cast of Evita (I need to get a copy of this… it is on my Amazon wish list), and he has acted in at least 48 other productions, according to IMDB. He also seems to be a really nice person, and a dedicated husband and father. And in this interview, he has a fantastic beard. Gotta love him.
Top Posts & Pages
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- 5 Tips for Living Advent
- Glowing Rocks and Dazzling Minerals
- Homily for November 6, XXXII Sunday in Ordinary Time year A
- Homily for January 1, 2012 - Solemnity of Mary, Mother of God
- Praying for the Legion of Christ's General Chapter
- Life lessons I need to keep remembering...
- A comforting message of forgiveness