Join 2,805 other subscribers
Sites and Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- An Advent playlist
- The Deaconess Drama: Waiting for the Pope
- Reflections on the Liturgy - blog recommendation
- Pray for Paris... or not? Can prayer help?
- It's election time! Can either party claim Jesus would be on their side?
- 5 Tips for Living Advent
- A quick thought about Mariology
- Movie review: Interstellar
- Life lessons I need to keep remembering...
- God is Good (and so is vacation)!
Daily Archives: June 12, 2012
Originally posted on Good Morning Gloucester:
I really like the colors in this shot. No retouching at all. -Fr. Matthew Green
Posted in Uncategorized Leave a comment
Getting to the core of the “gay marriage” debate
For a while I have been wanting to write a post about the “gay marriage” debate. I am often frustrated by the way discussions on this topic play out in the media and on the internet, because most of the … Continue reading
Posted in Catholic resources, Interesting links Tagged Catholic, gay marriage, postaday 10 Comments