This beautiful church was renovated relatively recently. I took these photos (merged into an HDR image using Photomatix) almost two years ago, when visiting a friend of mine who was serving as the parochial vicar at the time. I posted more photos at the time, from different angles. You can see them here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- 5 Tips for Living Advent
- Pray for Paris... or not? Can prayer help?
- The Deaconess Drama: Waiting for the Pope
- An Advent playlist
- Homilycast #106: Homily for August 18, 2011 - Thursday of the XX week in Ordinary Time
- Homilycast #226: June 15, Solemnity of the Sacred Heart of Jesus
- I love philosophical cartoons like this one