I went to the Saturday 2PM matinee of “Six Pairs of Hands” at the Annie, narrating true stories of fishermen’s wives in Gloucester. I am very glad I went! Really, it’s amazingly well done, from the actors’ performances to the music and the set. I heartily recommend it! There are two shows today (Sunday), at 2PM and 5PM. Here are some photos I grabbed today. The front row of the audience, which appears in some of the photos, was mostly occupied by fishermen’s wives, some of whose stories were being told on stage!
Join 2,805 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- An Advent playlist
- The Deaconess Drama: Waiting for the Pope
- Reflections on the Liturgy - blog recommendation
- Pray for Paris... or not? Can prayer help?
- It's election time! Can either party claim Jesus would be on their side?
- 5 Tips for Living Advent
- A quick thought about Mariology
- Movie review: Interstellar
- Life lessons I need to keep remembering...
- God is Good (and so is vacation)!