Top Posts & Pages
- An Advent playlist
- The Deaconess Drama: Waiting for the Pope
- Reflections on the Liturgy - blog recommendation
- Pray for Paris... or not? Can prayer help?
- It's election time! Can either party claim Jesus would be on their side?
- 5 Tips for Living Advent
- A quick thought about Mariology
- Movie review: Interstellar
- Life lessons I need to keep remembering...
- God is Good (and so is vacation)!
Daily Archives: April 22, 2012
This beautiful church was renovated relatively recently. I took these photos (merged into an HDR image using Photomatix) almost two years ago, when visiting a friend of mine who was serving as the parochial vicar at the time. I posted … Continue reading
Here is my homily for today, recorded during the 11AM Mass at St. Joachim’s in Rockport. It is based on the text I posted earlier. You can hear all of my “homilycasts” by copying this URL: https://advenus.wordpress.com/category/podcast-2/feed/ and adding it … Continue reading
Homily for III Sunday of Easter Witness! That’s the one word and concept that I’d like each of us to take home today. Witness is a powerful thing. Being witness and bearing witness can be a privilege and a great … Continue reading
Originally posted on Good Morning Gloucester:
I went to the Saturday 2PM matinee of “Six Pairs of Hands” at the Annie, narrating true stories of fishermen’s wives in Gloucester. I am very glad I went! Really, it’s amazingly well…