Join 2,805 other subscribers
Sites and Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- An Advent playlist
- The Deaconess Drama: Waiting for the Pope
- Reflections on the Liturgy - blog recommendation
- Pray for Paris... or not? Can prayer help?
- It's election time! Can either party claim Jesus would be on their side?
- 5 Tips for Living Advent
- A quick thought about Mariology
- Movie review: Interstellar
- Life lessons I need to keep remembering...
- God is Good (and so is vacation)!
Daily Archives: April 12, 2012
Homilycast #201: April 12, Thursday of the Octave of Easter
Here is my homily for today, recorded during a morning Mass at St. Joachim’s Church in Rockport. You can hear all of my “homilycasts” by copying this URL: https://advenus.wordpress.com/category/podcast-2/feed/ and adding it to your favorite podcast client software. For instance, … Continue reading
Posted in Homilies, Podcast Tagged Catholic, Easter, Holy Family Parish, homily, homilycast, podcast, postaday Leave a comment
Originally posted on Good Morning Gloucester:
The peacocks and monkeys I posted yesterday are from a window in St. John’s Episcopal Church in Gloucester. They (the church, not the monkeys and peacocks) graciously gave me permission to go photograph their…
Posted in Uncategorized 1 Comment