Seen in Calvary Cemetery in Gloucester. What a beautiful tombstone! There are some real gems of sculpture and craftsmanship in Calvary, in my opinion, showing the love, faith, and devotion of the deceased and their families. I’ll post a few more photos later.
Join 2,805 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- An Advent playlist
- The Deaconess Drama: Waiting for the Pope
- Reflections on the Liturgy - blog recommendation
- Pray for Paris... or not? Can prayer help?
- It's election time! Can either party claim Jesus would be on their side?
- 5 Tips for Living Advent
- A quick thought about Mariology
- Movie review: Interstellar
- Life lessons I need to keep remembering...
- God is Good (and so is vacation)!