Seen in Calvary Cemetery in Gloucester. What a beautiful tombstone! There are some real gems of sculpture and craftsmanship in Calvary, in my opinion, showing the love, faith, and devotion of the deceased and their families. I’ll post a few more photos later.
Top Posts & Pages
- Homily for July 25, 2011, Feast of St James, Apostle
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- Homily for July 22, XVI Sunday in Ordinary Time, year B
- Homilycast #241: July 22, XVI Sunday in Ordinary Time, year B
- NPR, bias, and an insight on gay "marriage"
- Homily for July 15, XV Sunday in Ordinary Time, year B
- Homily for August 7, 2011 - God is closer to us than we are to ourselves
- Recent photo uploads
- Homily for September 9, 2011, Friday of the XXIII week in Ordinary Time, year I
- Homily for October 30, XXXI Sunday in Ordinary Time year A