Seen in Calvary Cemetery in Gloucester. What a beautiful tombstone! There are some real gems of sculpture and craftsmanship in Calvary, in my opinion, showing the love, faith, and devotion of the deceased and their families. I’ll post a few more photos later.
Top Posts & Pages
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- Homily for October 2, XXVII Sunday in Ordinary Time year A, Respect Life Sunday
- Homily for July 22, XVI Sunday in Ordinary Time, year B
- Prayer, reflection and origami
- Origami class tonight at The Hive
- World Origami Days - day 2: Dollar bill Teddy bear