Join 2,805 other subscribers
Sites and Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- An Advent playlist
- The Deaconess Drama: Waiting for the Pope
- Reflections on the Liturgy - blog recommendation
- Pray for Paris... or not? Can prayer help?
- It's election time! Can either party claim Jesus would be on their side?
- 5 Tips for Living Advent
- A quick thought about Mariology
- Movie review: Interstellar
- Life lessons I need to keep remembering...
- God is Good (and so is vacation)!
Daily Archives: March 28, 2012
Originally posted on Good Morning Gloucester:
Seen in Calvary Cemetery in Gloucester. What a beautiful tombstone! There are some real gems of sculpture and craftsmanship in Calvary, in my opinion, showing the love, faith, and devotion of the deceased and their families.…
Posted in Uncategorized Leave a comment