I shot this back in 2010, but only now finished processing it. I started with several exposures, which I merged and tonemapped as an HDR image in Photomatix (in color). Then I imported it into the GIMP and separated the color components, using the green component (in gray scale) as the basis for this image, to which I added several layers for color and texture.
Top Posts & Pages
- Homily for July 25, 2011, Feast of St James, Apostle
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- Review: the Temeraire series, by Naomi Novik
- Pray for Paris... or not? Can prayer help?
- Reflections on the Liturgy - blog recommendation
- The Deaconess Drama: Waiting for the Pope
- About me and this blog
- God, the Just Judge (Homily for July 17, Extraordinary Form of the Latin Rite)
- Moving day approaches... quickly!
- Homily for October 7, Our Lady of the Rosary