Join 2,805 other subscribers
Sites and Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- An Advent playlist
- The Deaconess Drama: Waiting for the Pope
- Reflections on the Liturgy - blog recommendation
- Pray for Paris... or not? Can prayer help?
- It's election time! Can either party claim Jesus would be on their side?
- 5 Tips for Living Advent
- A quick thought about Mariology
- Movie review: Interstellar
- Life lessons I need to keep remembering...
- God is Good (and so is vacation)!
Daily Archives: March 14, 2012
Originally posted on Good Morning Gloucester:
You can’t find a much more iconic New England building than a white Protestant church in the center of town. This First Congregational Church in Rockport certainly fits the bill. A beautiful example of…
Posted in Uncategorized Leave a comment