I’ve been acquainted Br. Matthew (the seminarian in this video) on and off for years, but never got to know him very well. These videos are showing me a side of his personality that didn’t manifest itself so much in the context in which I knew him (mostly events in which our religious communities were together)… and I’m really enjoying it! He and the other “brothers in black” (I don’t know how many brothers are involved) are having fun using their creativity to express messages of faith. May God bless their work!
Top Posts & Pages
- An Advent playlist
- The Deaconess Drama: Waiting for the Pope
- Reflections on the Liturgy - blog recommendation
- Pray for Paris... or not? Can prayer help?
- It's election time! Can either party claim Jesus would be on their side?
- 5 Tips for Living Advent
- A quick thought about Mariology
- Movie review: Interstellar
- Life lessons I need to keep remembering...
- God is Good (and so is vacation)!