I’ve been acquainted Br. Matthew (the seminarian in this video) on and off for years, but never got to know him very well. These videos are showing me a side of his personality that didn’t manifest itself so much in the context in which I knew him (mostly events in which our religious communities were together)… and I’m really enjoying it! He and the other “brothers in black” (I don’t know how many brothers are involved) are having fun using their creativity to express messages of faith. May God bless their work!
Top Posts & Pages
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- Homily for July 25, 2011, Feast of St James, Apostle
- Homily for July 22, XVI Sunday in Ordinary Time, year B
- Homilycast #204: April 19, Thursday of the II week of Easter
- St. Thomas Aquinas on the existence of Santa?
- World Origami Days: Day 3 - Dollar bill Scottish Terrier
- Jesus turns no one away who comes to Him with faith
- Glowing Rocks and Dazzling Minerals
- Homily for August 7, 2011 - God is closer to us than we are to ourselves
- Homily for August 28, XXII Sunday in Ordinary Time, cycle A