I’ve been acquainted Br. Matthew (the seminarian in this video) on and off for years, but never got to know him very well. These videos are showing me a side of his personality that didn’t manifest itself so much in the context in which I knew him (mostly events in which our religious communities were together)… and I’m really enjoying it! He and the other “brothers in black” (I don’t know how many brothers are involved) are having fun using their creativity to express messages of faith. May God bless their work!
Top Posts & Pages
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- Homily for October 2, XXVII Sunday in Ordinary Time year A, Respect Life Sunday
- Homily for July 22, XVI Sunday in Ordinary Time, year B
- Prayer, reflection and origami
- Origami class tonight at The Hive
- World Origami Days - day 2: Dollar bill Teddy bear