Part of my ministry here at Holy Family Parish is to attend to the spiritual needs of the Brazilian community. Last Sunday after Mass, I was interviewed by Hercules Werneck, who – besides his day job at a car wash – does an incredible job with publicizing (and organizing too, in some cases!) the activities of the Brazilian apostolate of the archdiocese of Boston. Here is the interview (in Portuguese, of course). It includes some video clips of the Mass.
Top Posts & Pages
- Homily for July 25, 2011, Feast of St James, Apostle
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- Homily for July 22, XVI Sunday in Ordinary Time, year B
- Homilycast #241: July 22, XVI Sunday in Ordinary Time, year B
- NPR, bias, and an insight on gay "marriage"
- Homily for July 15, XV Sunday in Ordinary Time, year B
- Homily for August 7, 2011 - God is closer to us than we are to ourselves
- Recent photo uploads
- Homily for September 9, 2011, Friday of the XXIII week in Ordinary Time, year I
- Homily for October 30, XXXI Sunday in Ordinary Time year A