Part of my ministry here at Holy Family Parish is to attend to the spiritual needs of the Brazilian community. Last Sunday after Mass, I was interviewed by Hercules Werneck, who – besides his day job at a car wash – does an incredible job with publicizing (and organizing too, in some cases!) the activities of the Brazilian apostolate of the archdiocese of Boston. Here is the interview (in Portuguese, of course). It includes some video clips of the Mass.
Top Posts & Pages
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- Homily for October 2, XXVII Sunday in Ordinary Time year A, Respect Life Sunday
- Homily for July 22, XVI Sunday in Ordinary Time, year B
- Prayer, reflection and origami
- Origami class tonight at The Hive
- World Origami Days - day 2: Dollar bill Teddy bear