Join 2,805 other subscribers
Sites and Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- An Advent playlist
- The Deaconess Drama: Waiting for the Pope
- Reflections on the Liturgy - blog recommendation
- Pray for Paris... or not? Can prayer help?
- It's election time! Can either party claim Jesus would be on their side?
- 5 Tips for Living Advent
- A quick thought about Mariology
- Movie review: Interstellar
- Life lessons I need to keep remembering...
- God is Good (and so is vacation)!
Daily Archives: December 22, 2011
Homily for December 22, Thursday of the IV week of Advent
Homily for Dec. 22, Thursday of the IV week of Advent Throughout the history of Israel, God chose men and women from among the poor and the humble to lead His people Israel. Often He brought them into the world … Continue reading
Posted in Homilies Tagged advent, homily, postaday2011, Roman Catholic Leave a comment
Weekly Photo Challenge: Self Portrait
My response to the weekly photo challenge. I have a few I could have posted, but I decided to snap another one for the occasion. It would be nice to have time to do it better – really try to … Continue reading
Posted in Photography Tagged postaday2011, weekly photo challenge 6 Comments
Homilycast #159: Homily for December 22, 2011, Thursday of the IV week in Advent, year B
Here is my homily for today, recorded during the morning Mass at the church of St Joachim in Rockport, based on a text I will post later today. You can hear all of my “homilycasts” by copying this URL: https://advenus.wordpress.com/category/podcast-2/feed/ … Continue reading
Posted in Homilies, Podcast Tagged advent, Catholic, homily, homilycast, podcast, postaday2011 Leave a comment