I have become a daily contributor (mostly of photos) to the most popular blog in town, “Good Morning Gloucester”. My latest entry is here. If you click on my name at the beginning of that entry to can see all of my entries so far. Most of the photos are also in my photostream (visible on the right side of this blog page).
Top Posts & Pages
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- Homily for July 25, 2011, Feast of St James, Apostle
- Homily for February 26, I Sunday of Lent, year B
- Baptism, sin, and the wedding feast
- Homily for Thursday, Sept. 8, 2011, Nativity of Mary, “Mother of Grace” celebration
- Homily for November 27, I Sunday of Advent, cycle B