Top Posts & Pages
- An Advent playlist
- The Deaconess Drama: Waiting for the Pope
- Reflections on the Liturgy - blog recommendation
- Pray for Paris... or not? Can prayer help?
- It's election time! Can either party claim Jesus would be on their side?
- 5 Tips for Living Advent
- A quick thought about Mariology
- Movie review: Interstellar
- Life lessons I need to keep remembering...
- God is Good (and so is vacation)!
Daily Archives: November 13, 2011
World Origami Days ended, but I still haven’t finished my origami manger scene for the parish Christmas fair… It takes time to do it right. I’ve been working on the designs for the ox and the donkey that are traditionally … Continue reading
I am not posting a homily today, because Deacon Dunn is preaching at my Masses in English. However, I wanted to share some ideas about today’s readings anyway. Basically, this is what I would have said, if I had given … Continue reading