Top Posts & Pages
- An Advent playlist
- The Deaconess Drama: Waiting for the Pope
- Reflections on the Liturgy - blog recommendation
- Pray for Paris... or not? Can prayer help?
- It's election time! Can either party claim Jesus would be on their side?
- 5 Tips for Living Advent
- A quick thought about Mariology
- Movie review: Interstellar
- Life lessons I need to keep remembering...
- God is Good (and so is vacation)!
Daily Archives: November 10, 2011
A big thank-you to the parishioner who sent a home-made apple pie to the rectory! It tastes great warmed up, with a scoop of vanilla ice cream…
Homilycast #140: Homily for November 10, 2011, Memorial of St. Leo the Great, Thursday of the XXXII week in O.T., year I
Here is my homily for today, recorded during a morning Mass at the church of St Joachim in Rockport, and based on the text in my previous post. You can hear all of my “homilycasts” by copying this URL: https://advenus.wordpress.com/category/podcast-2/feed/ … Continue reading
Homily for Nov. 10, Memorial of St. Leo the Great, Thursday of the XXXII week in O.T., year I Our first reading today continues a series of readings from the book of Wisdom that we have been following intermittently over … Continue reading