…and I’m too lazy to calculate tonight. Here’s a photo of another origami lobster, the difference from the last one being that this one is much simpler and less detailed, and is my own creation. The basic design of it dates back to the mid-80’s, but this time around I added some small improvements.
Top Posts & Pages
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- Homilia em português para 25 de setembro, XXVI domingo de tempo ordinário, ano A
- Homily for January 1, 2012 - Solemnity of Mary, Mother of God
- 5 Tips for Living Advent
- Homily for October 23, World Mission Sunday - XXX Sunday in Ordinary Time year A
- NPR, bias, and an insight on gay "marriage"
- Homily for Nov. 11, Friday of the XXXII week in Ordinary Time, Memorial of St. Martin of Tours, Veteran's Day
- Homily for October 16, XXIX Sunday in Ordinary Time year A
- Homily for October 2, XXVII Sunday in Ordinary Time year A, Respect Life Sunday
- Homily for September 30, Friday of the XXVI week in Ordinary Time, Memorial of St. Jerome