…and I’m too lazy to calculate tonight. Here’s a photo of another origami lobster, the difference from the last one being that this one is much simpler and less detailed, and is my own creation. The basic design of it dates back to the mid-80’s, but this time around I added some small improvements.
Top Posts & Pages
- Homily for July 25, 2011, Feast of St James, Apostle
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- Homily for July 15, XV Sunday in Ordinary Time, year B
- Homily for July 22, XVI Sunday in Ordinary Time, year B
- Preparing for Holy Week
- Homily for September 9, 2011, Friday of the XXIII week in Ordinary Time, year I
- Homily for August 28, XXII Sunday in Ordinary Time, cycle A
- Moving day approaches... quickly!
- A year in Newburgh... and moving on
- Solemnity of the Sacred Heart of Jesus