…and I’m too lazy to calculate tonight. Here’s a photo of another origami lobster, the difference from the last one being that this one is much simpler and less detailed, and is my own creation. The basic design of it dates back to the mid-80’s, but this time around I added some small improvements.
Top Posts & Pages
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- Homily for July 25, 2011, Feast of St James, Apostle
- Homily for February 26, I Sunday of Lent, year B
- Baptism, sin, and the wedding feast
- Homily for Thursday, Sept. 8, 2011, Nativity of Mary, “Mother of Grace” celebration
- Homily for November 27, I Sunday of Advent, cycle B