…and I’m too lazy to calculate tonight. Here’s a photo of another origami lobster, the difference from the last one being that this one is much simpler and less detailed, and is my own creation. The basic design of it dates back to the mid-80’s, but this time around I added some small improvements.
Top Posts & Pages
- Homily for August 22, 2011, Memorial of the Queenship of Mary
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- Photos of Gloucester
- If rainbows are signs then... am I at an intersection?
- Homily for October 7, Our Lady of the Rosary
- Christ's teaching is controversial - but true
- Homily for August 7, 2011 - God is closer to us than we are to ourselves
- Homily for November 27, I Sunday of Advent, cycle B
- Homily for December 23, Friday of the IV week of Advent
- Homily for Feb. 2, Feast of the Presentation of the Lord