Top Posts & Pages
- An Advent playlist
- The Deaconess Drama: Waiting for the Pope
- Reflections on the Liturgy - blog recommendation
- Pray for Paris... or not? Can prayer help?
- It's election time! Can either party claim Jesus would be on their side?
- 5 Tips for Living Advent
- A quick thought about Mariology
- Movie review: Interstellar
- Life lessons I need to keep remembering...
- God is Good (and so is vacation)!
Daily Archives: November 7, 2011
…and I’m too lazy to calculate tonight. Here’s a photo of another origami lobster, the difference from the last one being that this one is much simpler and less detailed, and is my own creation. The basic design of it … Continue reading
Here is my homily for today, recorded during a morning Mass at the church of St Joachim in Rockport, and based on the text in my previous post. You can hear all of my “homilycasts” by copying this URL: https://advenus.wordpress.com/category/podcast-2/feed/ … Continue reading
Homily for November 8, Monday of the XXXII week in Ordinary Time, year I Today’s readings bring to our attention some ways in which sin affects our relationship with God and with each other. Often, it could be easy for … Continue reading