The hard drive on my laptop died, which makes it hard for me to post photos of origami for World Origami days… The computer is at the Apple Store now, I should be back up and in running later this week.
Join 2,805 other subscribers
Sites and Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- An Advent playlist
- The Deaconess Drama: Waiting for the Pope
- Reflections on the Liturgy - blog recommendation
- Pray for Paris... or not? Can prayer help?
- It's election time! Can either party claim Jesus would be on their side?
- 5 Tips for Living Advent
- A quick thought about Mariology
- Movie review: Interstellar
- Life lessons I need to keep remembering...
- God is Good (and so is vacation)!
I know what that feels like….hope you are able to retrieve all the data! Couple of months ago my laptop’s HDD crashed and because I was too lazy to do a backup on my EHD, I lost almost 80 GB of data….and it was painful 😦
I’m sorry to hear it. I know how frustrating that can be. The Apple Store is usually pretty good about fixing things.