My model for Day 2 of World Origami Days! Designed and folded by me, from one uncut 10″ square of typical origami paper, white on one side and gray on the other. I’m still trying to nail down the design for the head. I want to be sure I have it right, before I use the sheet of exquisite and expensive paper I bought from Origamido to fold one of these… The color change on the stomach was suggested by Michael LaFosse.
Top Posts & Pages
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- Homily for October 2, XXVII Sunday in Ordinary Time year A, Respect Life Sunday
- Homily for July 22, XVI Sunday in Ordinary Time, year B
- Prayer, reflection and origami
- Origami class tonight at The Hive
- World Origami Days - day 2: Dollar bill Teddy bear