My model for Day 2 of World Origami Days! Designed and folded by me, from one uncut 10″ square of typical origami paper, white on one side and gray on the other. I’m still trying to nail down the design for the head. I want to be sure I have it right, before I use the sheet of exquisite and expensive paper I bought from Origamido to fold one of these… The color change on the stomach was suggested by Michael LaFosse.
Top Posts & Pages
- Homily for July 25, 2011, Feast of St James, Apostle
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- Homily for July 22, XVI Sunday in Ordinary Time, year B
- Homilycast #241: July 22, XVI Sunday in Ordinary Time, year B
- NPR, bias, and an insight on gay "marriage"
- Homily for July 15, XV Sunday in Ordinary Time, year B
- Homily for August 7, 2011 - God is closer to us than we are to ourselves
- Recent photo uploads
- Homily for September 9, 2011, Friday of the XXIII week in Ordinary Time, year I
- Homily for October 30, XXXI Sunday in Ordinary Time year A