Top Posts & Pages
- An Advent playlist
- The Deaconess Drama: Waiting for the Pope
- Reflections on the Liturgy - blog recommendation
- Pray for Paris... or not? Can prayer help?
- It's election time! Can either party claim Jesus would be on their side?
- 5 Tips for Living Advent
- A quick thought about Mariology
- Movie review: Interstellar
- Life lessons I need to keep remembering...
- God is Good (and so is vacation)!
Daily Archives: September 26, 2011
Homily for September 26, Monday of the XXVI week in Ordinary Time, year I Humility is one of God’s favorite virtues. Jesus Himself said, “Learn from me, for I am meek and humble of heart.” Humility does not mean putting … Continue reading