Top Posts & Pages
- An Advent playlist
- The Deaconess Drama: Waiting for the Pope
- Reflections on the Liturgy - blog recommendation
- Pray for Paris... or not? Can prayer help?
- It's election time! Can either party claim Jesus would be on their side?
- 5 Tips for Living Advent
- A quick thought about Mariology
- Movie review: Interstellar
- Life lessons I need to keep remembering...
- God is Good (and so is vacation)!
Daily Archives: September 15, 2011
Here is my homily for September 15, 2011, Memorial of Mary, Our Lady of Sorrows. Recorded during a morning Mass at the church of St Joachim, based on the text I posted earlier today. You can hear all of my … Continue reading
Homily for September 15, Thursday, Memorial of Our Lady of Sorrows Apart from Our Lord Himself, very few people have more than one special day in the liturgical calendar. St. John the Baptist, St. Peter, St. Paul, and St. Joseph … Continue reading