Top Posts & Pages
- An Advent playlist
- The Deaconess Drama: Waiting for the Pope
- Reflections on the Liturgy - blog recommendation
- Pray for Paris... or not? Can prayer help?
- It's election time! Can either party claim Jesus would be on their side?
- 5 Tips for Living Advent
- A quick thought about Mariology
- Movie review: Interstellar
- Life lessons I need to keep remembering...
- God is Good (and so is vacation)!
Daily Archives: September 12, 2011
I’m a bit late in posting this week, because I have been very busy, but here are a few responses to this week’s photo challenge:
Here is my homily for September 12, 2011, Monday of the the XXIV week in Ordinary Time (year I). Recorded during a morning Mass at the church of St Joachim, based on the text I posted earlier today. You can hear … Continue reading
Homily for Sept. 12, 2011, Monday of the XXIV week in Ordinary Time, year A Yesterday, I attended the 9/11 memorial at the central firehouse in Gloucester. It was a beautiful and poignant event. Among those present were policemen and … Continue reading