Top Posts & Pages
- An Advent playlist
- The Deaconess Drama: Waiting for the Pope
- Reflections on the Liturgy - blog recommendation
- Pray for Paris... or not? Can prayer help?
- It's election time! Can either party claim Jesus would be on their side?
- 5 Tips for Living Advent
- A quick thought about Mariology
- Movie review: Interstellar
- Life lessons I need to keep remembering...
- God is Good (and so is vacation)!
Daily Archives: September 8, 2011
Here is my homily for September 8, 2011, the Feast of the Nativity of Mary, and a special Mass for our parish “Mother of Grace” club. Recorded during a morning Mass at the church of St Ann, based on the … Continue reading
Homily for Thursday, Sept. 8, 2011, Nativity of Mary, “Mother of Grace” celebration In a few weeks, a member of my extended family is going to have a major operation. In a message to our family members on Facebook, she … Continue reading