Top Posts & Pages
- An Advent playlist
- The Deaconess Drama: Waiting for the Pope
- Reflections on the Liturgy - blog recommendation
- Pray for Paris... or not? Can prayer help?
- It's election time! Can either party claim Jesus would be on their side?
- 5 Tips for Living Advent
- A quick thought about Mariology
- Movie review: Interstellar
- Life lessons I need to keep remembering...
- God is Good (and so is vacation)!
Daily Archives: September 2, 2011
Here are my responses to this week’s photo challenge:
Here is my homily for September 2, Friday of the XXII week in Ordinary Time (year I). Recorded during a morning Mass at the church of St Joachim, based on the text I posted earlier today. You can hear all of … Continue reading
Homily for Sept. 2, Friday of the XXII week of Ordinary Time Changes are a part of life. Some of those changes are gradual, like growing older, and other changes are more abrupt, like moving to a new home or … Continue reading