Join 2,805 other subscribers
Sites and Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- An Advent playlist
- The Deaconess Drama: Waiting for the Pope
- Reflections on the Liturgy - blog recommendation
- Pray for Paris... or not? Can prayer help?
- It's election time! Can either party claim Jesus would be on their side?
- 5 Tips for Living Advent
- A quick thought about Mariology
- Movie review: Interstellar
- Life lessons I need to keep remembering...
- God is Good (and so is vacation)!
Daily Archives: August 25, 2011
“Teach us to number our days aright” – Homily for August 25, 2011, Thursday of the XXI week in Ordinary Time, year I
Homily for August 25, Thursday of the XXI week in Ordinary Time, year I The other day, I was walking from the parish offices to the rectory. As usual, I was carrying my cell phone and my iPad. Suddenly,my cell … Continue reading
Posted in Homilies Tagged homily, postaday2011, Roman Catholic Leave a comment