Top Posts & Pages
- An Advent playlist
- The Deaconess Drama: Waiting for the Pope
- Reflections on the Liturgy - blog recommendation
- Pray for Paris... or not? Can prayer help?
- It's election time! Can either party claim Jesus would be on their side?
- 5 Tips for Living Advent
- A quick thought about Mariology
- Movie review: Interstellar
- Life lessons I need to keep remembering...
- God is Good (and so is vacation)!
Daily Archives: August 22, 2011
Homily for August 22, Memorial of the Queenship of Mary Today, the Church celebrates the Memorial of the Queenship of Mary. In the Western world, titles of royalty are mostly remnants of a social order that is more and more … Continue reading