Join 2,805 other subscribers
Sites and Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- An Advent playlist
- The Deaconess Drama: Waiting for the Pope
- Reflections on the Liturgy - blog recommendation
- Pray for Paris... or not? Can prayer help?
- It's election time! Can either party claim Jesus would be on their side?
- 5 Tips for Living Advent
- A quick thought about Mariology
- Movie review: Interstellar
- Life lessons I need to keep remembering...
- God is Good (and so is vacation)!
Daily Archives: August 19, 2011
Homilycast #107: Homily for August 19, 2011 – Friday of the XX week in Ordinary Time
Here is my homily for August 19, Friday of the XX week in Ordinary Time (year I). Recorded during a morning Mass at St Joachim’s church, based on the text I posted earlier today. You can hear all of my “homilycasts” … Continue reading
Posted in Homilies, Podcast Tagged Catholic, homily, homilycast, podcast, postaday2011 Leave a comment
Weekly photo challenge: Flowers
Here is my response to this week’s photo challenge:
Posted in Photography Tagged flowers, postaday2011, weekly photo challenge 8 Comments
Living the greatest commandments: homily for August 19, 2011
Homily for August 19, Friday of the XX week in Ordinary Time</em> (Note: I linked to the page for the readings on the USCCB website, but there seems to be a problem with their server configuration, so the link doesn’t … Continue reading
Posted in Homilies Tagged homily, postaday2011, Roman Catholic Leave a comment