Join 2,805 other subscribers
Sites and Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- An Advent playlist
- The Deaconess Drama: Waiting for the Pope
- Reflections on the Liturgy - blog recommendation
- Pray for Paris... or not? Can prayer help?
- It's election time! Can either party claim Jesus would be on their side?
- 5 Tips for Living Advent
- A quick thought about Mariology
- Movie review: Interstellar
- Life lessons I need to keep remembering...
- God is Good (and so is vacation)!
Daily Archives: August 14, 2011
Homily for August 14, 2011 – my first Sunday at Holy Family parish
Homily for August 14, XX Sunday in Ordinary Time, cycle A year I God wants all people to be saved, and He extends His love to people of every race, nation and tongue. Todays’ readings remind us that God’s self-revelation … Continue reading
Posted in Homilies Tagged homily, postaday2011, Roman Catholic 2 Comments