Join 2,805 other subscribers
Sites and Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- An Advent playlist
- The Deaconess Drama: Waiting for the Pope
- Reflections on the Liturgy - blog recommendation
- Pray for Paris... or not? Can prayer help?
- It's election time! Can either party claim Jesus would be on their side?
- 5 Tips for Living Advent
- A quick thought about Mariology
- Movie review: Interstellar
- Life lessons I need to keep remembering...
- God is Good (and so is vacation)!
Daily Archives: August 1, 2011
It’s OK to be only human – homily for August 1, 2011
Homily for July 30, Monday of the XVIII week in Ordinary Time, year I, Memorial of St Alphonsus Liguori I really like today’s readings, because they show God’s immense patience and love for the people He chose, despite their human … Continue reading
Posted in Homilies Tagged Catholic, homily, postaday2011 1 Comment