Top Posts & Pages
- An Advent playlist
- The Deaconess Drama: Waiting for the Pope
- Reflections on the Liturgy - blog recommendation
- Pray for Paris... or not? Can prayer help?
- It's election time! Can either party claim Jesus would be on their side?
- 5 Tips for Living Advent
- A quick thought about Mariology
- Movie review: Interstellar
- Life lessons I need to keep remembering...
- God is Good (and so is vacation)!
Daily Archives: July 17, 2011
Here is my homily for today’s readings, recorded during the vigil Mass, from the text posted last night. Please excuse the background noise – our air conditioning at Our Lady of the Lake (where I celebrated the evening Mass and … Continue reading
Homily for July 17, the V Sunday after Pentecost (according to the 1962 Missal) From time to time, high-profile court cases catch the attention of the nation through the mass media. The more publicity these cases attract, the more people … Continue reading