Top Posts & Pages
- An Advent playlist
- The Deaconess Drama: Waiting for the Pope
- Reflections on the Liturgy - blog recommendation
- Pray for Paris... or not? Can prayer help?
- It's election time! Can either party claim Jesus would be on their side?
- 5 Tips for Living Advent
- A quick thought about Mariology
- Movie review: Interstellar
- Life lessons I need to keep remembering...
- God is Good (and so is vacation)!
Daily Archives: July 12, 2011
Here is my homily for today’s readings, recorded during the mid-day Mass, from the text just posted in my previous post. You can hear all of my “homilycasts” by copying this URL: https://advenus.wordpress.com/category/podcast-2/feed/ and adding it to your favorite podcast … Continue reading
Homily for July 12, Tuesday of the XV week in Ordinary Time, year I Moses lived a charmed life right from the start. The first reading today gives us a quick summary of the first part of his life, and … Continue reading