Join 2,805 other subscribers
Sites and Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- An Advent playlist
- The Deaconess Drama: Waiting for the Pope
- Reflections on the Liturgy - blog recommendation
- Pray for Paris... or not? Can prayer help?
- It's election time! Can either party claim Jesus would be on their side?
- 5 Tips for Living Advent
- A quick thought about Mariology
- Movie review: Interstellar
- Life lessons I need to keep remembering...
- God is Good (and so is vacation)!
Daily Archives: June 6, 2011
Off-line for two weeks
Today I’ll be leaving for a much-needed vacation in Ireland, where I’ll be staying with a friend, enjoying the lovely Irish countryside, and visiting other friends too. During my absence I will have very limited access to the internet, so … Continue reading
Posted in Traveling Tagged postaday2011, vacation 1 Comment
Homilycast #89: Monday of the VII week of Easter
Here is my homily for today, recorded during the morning Mass. Sorry, I don’t have a text for this one – I had to give it off the cuff. You can hear all of my “homilycasts” by copying this URL: … Continue reading
Posted in Homilies, Podcast Tagged Catholic, homily, homilycast, pentecost, podcast, postaday2011 Leave a comment