Top Posts & Pages
- An Advent playlist
- The Deaconess Drama: Waiting for the Pope
- Reflections on the Liturgy - blog recommendation
- Pray for Paris... or not? Can prayer help?
- It's election time! Can either party claim Jesus would be on their side?
- 5 Tips for Living Advent
- A quick thought about Mariology
- Movie review: Interstellar
- Life lessons I need to keep remembering...
- God is Good (and so is vacation)!
Daily Archives: May 31, 2011
Homily for May 31, Feast of the Visitation Mary, the mother of Jesus, is truly an extraordinary woman. When the angel Gabriel tells her she is to become the mother of the Messiah, she doesn’t do what most of us … Continue reading
Homily for Memorial Day Mass in a cemetery Roughly thirty years after St Patrick’s Parish was founded, our nation was caught up in the turmoil and suffering of a terrible Civil War. Many towns, faced with unprecedented numbers of war … Continue reading