OK, it was actually a year and two days ago, but I don’t have anything from exactly a year ago… I had arrived at home with my parents in Ballouville only two days before, and all nature came out to greet me. This snapping turtle showed up in the yard.
Top Posts & Pages
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- Review: the Temeraire series, by Naomi Novik
- Homily for October 28, Feast of Sts. Simon and Jude, Apostles and Martyrs
- 5 Tips for Living Advent
- Homily for November 27, I Sunday of Advent, cycle B
- Homilycast #287: December 2, First Sunday of Advent
- Moonrise over Thatcher Island
- My first annual origami-decorated Christmas tree!
- Good Advent music on the way
- Christ's teaching is controversial - but true