OK, it was actually a year and two days ago, but I don’t have anything from exactly a year ago… I had arrived at home with my parents in Ballouville only two days before, and all nature came out to greet me. This snapping turtle showed up in the yard.
Top Posts & Pages
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- Homily for October 2, XXVII Sunday in Ordinary Time year A, Respect Life Sunday
- Homily for July 22, XVI Sunday in Ordinary Time, year B
- Prayer, reflection and origami
- Origami class tonight at The Hive
- World Origami Days - day 2: Dollar bill Teddy bear