OK, it was actually a year and two days ago, but I don’t have anything from exactly a year ago… I had arrived at home with my parents in Ballouville only two days before, and all nature came out to greet me. This snapping turtle showed up in the yard.
Top Posts & Pages
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- Homily for July 25, 2011, Feast of St James, Apostle
- Homily for the II Sunday of Easter, Divine Mercy Sunday, year B-II
- Jesus turns no one away who comes to Him with faith
- The Legion of Christ's 70th Birthday
- If rainbows are signs then... am I at an intersection?
- Homily for January 29, IV Sunday in OT, year II - Catholic Schools Week
- Homily for August 22, 2011, Memorial of the Queenship of Mary