OK, it was actually a year and two days ago, but I don’t have anything from exactly a year ago… I had arrived at home with my parents in Ballouville only two days before, and all nature came out to greet me. This snapping turtle showed up in the yard.
Top Posts & Pages
- Review: the Temeraire series, by Naomi Novik
- Homily for the II Sunday of Easter, Divine Mercy Sunday, year B-II
- Way of the Cross, in downloadable audio format
- Homilycast #323: Friday of the second week of Lent
- World Origami Days - day 2: Dollar bill Teddy bear
- Homilycast #322: Thursday of the second week of Lent; comments on the Pope
- Homilycast #265: September 23, XXV Sunday in Ordinary time, year B
- God provides...
- The Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- Cleansing our inner Temple