OK, it was actually a year and two days ago, but I don’t have anything from exactly a year ago… I had arrived at home with my parents in Ballouville only two days before, and all nature came out to greet me. This snapping turtle showed up in the yard.
Top Posts & Pages
- Homily for July 25, 2011, Feast of St James, Apostle
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- Moving day approaches... quickly!
- The Deaconess Drama: Waiting for the Pope
- 5 Tips for Living Advent
- Homily for August 22, 2011, Memorial of the Queenship of Mary
- Homily for July 1, XIII Sunday in Ordinary Time, year B
- Homily for January 1, 2012 - Solemnity of Mary, Mother of God
- Homily for December 18, IV Sunday of Advent, cycle B
- Reflections on the Liturgy - blog recommendation