OK, it was actually a year and two days ago, but I don’t have anything from exactly a year ago… I had arrived at home with my parents in Ballouville only two days before, and all nature came out to greet me. This snapping turtle showed up in the yard.
Top Posts & Pages
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- Homily for July 25, 2011, Feast of St James, Apostle
- World Origami Days, day 7: Hurray for the Red Sox!
- Homily for July 22, XVI Sunday in Ordinary Time, year B
- God knows the secrets of our hearts... and loves us anyway
- Prayer, reflection and origami
- Homily for October 7, Our Lady of the Rosary