Join 2,805 other subscribers
Sites and Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- An Advent playlist
- The Deaconess Drama: Waiting for the Pope
- Reflections on the Liturgy - blog recommendation
- Pray for Paris... or not? Can prayer help?
- It's election time! Can either party claim Jesus would be on their side?
- 5 Tips for Living Advent
- A quick thought about Mariology
- Movie review: Interstellar
- Life lessons I need to keep remembering...
- God is Good (and so is vacation)!
Daily Archives: May 26, 2011
Glowing Rocks and Dazzling Minerals
Do you like things that glow in the dark? Do you think minerals are marvelous? Do you think that fluorescent rocks are one of God’s coolest inventions? If you answered yes to any or all of these questions, then you … Continue reading
Weekly Photo Challenge: Water
Here is my response to this week’s photo challenge: Click on the photo to see more photos of the same location in my photostream on Flickr.
Posted in Photography Tagged Letchworth Canyon, NY, photography, postaday2011, water, waterfall, weekly photo challenge 1 Comment