Top Posts & Pages
- An Advent playlist
- The Deaconess Drama: Waiting for the Pope
- Reflections on the Liturgy - blog recommendation
- Pray for Paris... or not? Can prayer help?
- It's election time! Can either party claim Jesus would be on their side?
- 5 Tips for Living Advent
- A quick thought about Mariology
- Movie review: Interstellar
- Life lessons I need to keep remembering...
- God is Good (and so is vacation)!
Daily Archives: May 25, 2011
Here is my response to this week’s photo challenge (“tiny”): This photo was taken a year ago today (a significant day, as can be seen from my previous post today). It is made from one RAW file, tonemapped in Photomatix. … Continue reading
A year ago today was my first full day at home after moving out of the Legionary community. A lot has happened in the intervening 365 days! Fortunately, I can say I have no regrets. I have no doubt that … Continue reading