Join 2,805 other subscribers
Sites and Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- An Advent playlist
- The Deaconess Drama: Waiting for the Pope
- Reflections on the Liturgy - blog recommendation
- Pray for Paris... or not? Can prayer help?
- It's election time! Can either party claim Jesus would be on their side?
- 5 Tips for Living Advent
- A quick thought about Mariology
- Movie review: Interstellar
- Life lessons I need to keep remembering...
- God is Good (and so is vacation)!
Daily Archives: May 15, 2011
A year ago today, part II
Here are few more photos, continuing my post from this morning.
Posted in Photography, Traveling Tagged HDR, photography, photos, Switzerland 3 Comments
A year ago today: a few photos from Switzerland
A year ago today I was on sabbatical in Switzerland, staying with the chaplain of a girls’ “finishing school” that the Legion of Christ runs in that country. I was trying to work on my doctoral thesis, but I was … Continue reading
Posted in Photography 2 Comments
The Shepherd and his sheep
Homily for May 15, IV Sunday of Easter, cycle A The imagery of a shepherd and his sheep permeate today’s readings, to the point where this Mass is also referred to as “Good Shepherd Sunday”. This kind of imagery is … Continue reading
Posted in Homilies Tagged Catholic, homily, postaday2011 Leave a comment