Join 2,805 other subscribers
Sites and Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- An Advent playlist
- The Deaconess Drama: Waiting for the Pope
- Reflections on the Liturgy - blog recommendation
- Pray for Paris... or not? Can prayer help?
- It's election time! Can either party claim Jesus would be on their side?
- 5 Tips for Living Advent
- A quick thought about Mariology
- Movie review: Interstellar
- Life lessons I need to keep remembering...
- God is Good (and so is vacation)!
Daily Archives: May 12, 2011
Learning to listen to God
Homily for May 12, Thursday of the III week of Easter The world today is a very busy and noisy place. The hours of our day that are not filled with work, are often filled with music, TV, movies, newspapers, … Continue reading
Posted in Homilies Tagged homily, postaday2011, Roman Catholic 1 Comment