Top Posts & Pages
- An Advent playlist
- The Deaconess Drama: Waiting for the Pope
- Reflections on the Liturgy - blog recommendation
- Pray for Paris... or not? Can prayer help?
- It's election time! Can either party claim Jesus would be on their side?
- 5 Tips for Living Advent
- A quick thought about Mariology
- Movie review: Interstellar
- Life lessons I need to keep remembering...
- God is Good (and so is vacation)!
Daily Archives: May 11, 2011
Homily for May 11, Wednesday of the III week of Easter As the Lord’s words in today’s Gospel reading make clear, Jesus came to save everyone who is willing to come to Him and believe in Him, without any further … Continue reading