Top Posts & Pages
- An Advent playlist
- The Deaconess Drama: Waiting for the Pope
- Reflections on the Liturgy - blog recommendation
- Pray for Paris... or not? Can prayer help?
- It's election time! Can either party claim Jesus would be on their side?
- 5 Tips for Living Advent
- A quick thought about Mariology
- Movie review: Interstellar
- Life lessons I need to keep remembering...
- God is Good (and so is vacation)!
Daily Archives: May 8, 2011
Like many other people, I found out about Osama Bin Laden’s death not by radio, television, or newspaper, but by Facebook. However, unlike many people, I did not feel particularly happy. It is good that someone who masterminded thousands of … Continue reading
Homily for May 8, III Sunday of Easter, cycle AClick here for the podcast version of this homily. Or, subscribe to this podcast RSS feed in iTunes or your favorite podcast downloading software. During His life, Jesus taught His followers … Continue reading