Here are my responses to this week’s weekly photo challenge. They are 360×180 panoramas, stitched from multiple exposures and mapped with a stereographic projection that makes the scene look round – like a little planet. The panorama software I use is Hugin.
Top Posts & Pages
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- 5 Tips for Living Advent
- Pray for Paris... or not? Can prayer help?
- The Deaconess Drama: Waiting for the Pope
- An Advent playlist
- Homilycast #106: Homily for August 18, 2011 - Thursday of the XX week in Ordinary Time
- Homilycast #226: June 15, Solemnity of the Sacred Heart of Jesus
- I love philosophical cartoons like this one