Here are my responses to this week’s weekly photo challenge. They are 360×180 panoramas, stitched from multiple exposures and mapped with a stereographic projection that makes the scene look round – like a little planet. The panorama software I use is Hugin.
Top Posts & Pages
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- Homilia em português para 25 de setembro, XXVI domingo de tempo ordinário, ano A
- Homily for January 1, 2012 - Solemnity of Mary, Mother of God
- 5 Tips for Living Advent
- Homily for October 23, World Mission Sunday - XXX Sunday in Ordinary Time year A
- NPR, bias, and an insight on gay "marriage"
- Homily for Nov. 11, Friday of the XXXII week in Ordinary Time, Memorial of St. Martin of Tours, Veteran's Day
- Homily for October 16, XXIX Sunday in Ordinary Time year A
- Homily for October 2, XXVII Sunday in Ordinary Time year A, Respect Life Sunday
- Homily for September 30, Friday of the XXVI week in Ordinary Time, Memorial of St. Jerome