Here are my responses to this week’s weekly photo challenge. They are 360×180 panoramas, stitched from multiple exposures and mapped with a stereographic projection that makes the scene look round – like a little planet. The panorama software I use is Hugin.
Top Posts & Pages
- Homily for July 25, 2011, Feast of St James, Apostle
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- Homily for July 15, XV Sunday in Ordinary Time, year B
- Homily for July 22, XVI Sunday in Ordinary Time, year B
- Preparing for Holy Week
- Homily for September 9, 2011, Friday of the XXIII week in Ordinary Time, year I
- Homily for August 28, XXII Sunday in Ordinary Time, cycle A
- Moving day approaches... quickly!
- A year in Newburgh... and moving on
- Solemnity of the Sacred Heart of Jesus