Here are my responses to this week’s weekly photo challenge. They are 360×180 panoramas, stitched from multiple exposures and mapped with a stereographic projection that makes the scene look round – like a little planet. The panorama software I use is Hugin.
Top Posts & Pages
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- Homily for July 25, 2011, Feast of St James, Apostle
- Homily for February 26, I Sunday of Lent, year B
- Baptism, sin, and the wedding feast
- Homily for Thursday, Sept. 8, 2011, Nativity of Mary, “Mother of Grace” celebration
- Homily for November 27, I Sunday of Advent, cycle B