Top Posts & Pages
- An Advent playlist
- The Deaconess Drama: Waiting for the Pope
- Reflections on the Liturgy - blog recommendation
- Pray for Paris... or not? Can prayer help?
- It's election time! Can either party claim Jesus would be on their side?
- 5 Tips for Living Advent
- A quick thought about Mariology
- Movie review: Interstellar
- Life lessons I need to keep remembering...
- God is Good (and so is vacation)!
Daily Archives: March 23, 2011
Honestly, this man’s work is fantastic. If I were a millionaire (or even a hundred-thousand-dollar-onaire) I’d be buying up his art and hanging it all over my walls. Not that he charges that much for his prints, but I’d want … Continue reading
Homily for March 23, Wednesday of the II week of Lent Click here for the podcast version of the homily. Sometimes when we have a bad day, it can feel like the whole world is conspiring to make us miserable. … Continue reading
I am currently reading Jesus of Nazareth, volume II, and was struck by what is said about the evangelization of the Jews. Pope Benedict XVI states fairly clearly in the first book that he is writing these books not as … Continue reading