Join 2,805 other subscribers
Sites and Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- An Advent playlist
- The Deaconess Drama: Waiting for the Pope
- Reflections on the Liturgy - blog recommendation
- Pray for Paris... or not? Can prayer help?
- It's election time! Can either party claim Jesus would be on their side?
- 5 Tips for Living Advent
- A quick thought about Mariology
- Movie review: Interstellar
- Life lessons I need to keep remembering...
- God is Good (and so is vacation)!
Daily Archives: February 6, 2011
Sunday evening catch-all post: food, politics, etc.
It’s been a busy weekend. It’s nice to settle down to a nice bowl of Fr Matthew’s Famous Leftover Soup™! Leftover pork, pea pods, pasta, and a little stuffing, plus a freshly cut onion, dried basil, and a dash of … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged postaday2011 Leave a comment