Join 2,805 other subscribers
Sites and Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- An Advent playlist
- The Deaconess Drama: Waiting for the Pope
- Reflections on the Liturgy - blog recommendation
- Pray for Paris... or not? Can prayer help?
- It's election time! Can either party claim Jesus would be on their side?
- 5 Tips for Living Advent
- A quick thought about Mariology
- Movie review: Interstellar
- Life lessons I need to keep remembering...
- God is Good (and so is vacation)!
Daily Archives: January 23, 2011
Responding to God’s gifts: rejection or gratitude
Homily for Jan. 24, Monday of the III week in OT, Memorial of St Francis de Sales Download MP3 Have you ever done something good just for the sake of helping people, and then for that very reason been accused … Continue reading
Posted in Homilies, Podcast Tagged postaday2011 Leave a comment
I’m never sure what to do on Sunday afternoons. On one hand, it’s mostly free time for me, so I could go visit friends, go to a movie, or at least go out to dinner at a restaurant. On the … Continue reading
Posted in Cuisine Tagged postaday2011 Leave a comment