I have a huge backlog of photos that I have taken over the past year and have not yet processed and uploaded to my photostream on Flickr. Little by little I am picking out some good ones, along with some newer photos, and taking the time to adjust and retouch them. Here are some I uploaded recently. Click on them to see them larger – they look better that way!
Join 2,805 other subscribers
Sites and Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- An Advent playlist
- The Deaconess Drama: Waiting for the Pope
- Reflections on the Liturgy - blog recommendation
- Pray for Paris... or not? Can prayer help?
- It's election time! Can either party claim Jesus would be on their side?
- 5 Tips for Living Advent
- A quick thought about Mariology
- Movie review: Interstellar
- Life lessons I need to keep remembering...
- God is Good (and so is vacation)!
Each is more breathtaking than the other. My favorite is the sunset shot, though, because I love sunsets just as much as I love photography. But they’ve all got everything I like about great pictures: vibrant colors, stunning contrasts, and eye-catching compositions. I’m glad I came across your blog :).