Join 2,805 other subscribers
Sites and Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- An Advent playlist
- The Deaconess Drama: Waiting for the Pope
- Reflections on the Liturgy - blog recommendation
- Pray for Paris... or not? Can prayer help?
- It's election time! Can either party claim Jesus would be on their side?
- 5 Tips for Living Advent
- A quick thought about Mariology
- Movie review: Interstellar
- Life lessons I need to keep remembering...
- God is Good (and so is vacation)!
Daily Archives: January 19, 2011
Recent photo uploads
I have a huge backlog of photos that I have taken over the past year and have not yet processed and uploaded to my photostream on Flickr. Little by little I am picking out some good ones, along with some … Continue reading
Posted in Photography Tagged postaday2011 1 Comment
Yes, Mr. President, but…
Fr. Z, at his blog WDTPRS, calls his readers’ attention to a great column by Bishop Thomas Tobin of Providence, RI. To summarize, the good bishop points out that Pres. Obama’s speech after the shootings in Tucson was moving, but … Continue reading
Posted in Church news Tagged postaday2011 1 Comment