Join 2,805 other subscribers
Sites and Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- An Advent playlist
- The Deaconess Drama: Waiting for the Pope
- Reflections on the Liturgy - blog recommendation
- Pray for Paris... or not? Can prayer help?
- It's election time! Can either party claim Jesus would be on their side?
- 5 Tips for Living Advent
- A quick thought about Mariology
- Movie review: Interstellar
- Life lessons I need to keep remembering...
- God is Good (and so is vacation)!
Daily Archives: September 12, 2010
To call the police, or not to call the police?
The neighbors have just had another noisy late-night party, that spilled out onto the sidewalk and into the street twice. I’ve gone down twice (wearing my Roman collar) and asked them to be quiet. It worked the first time, and … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 1 Comment