Join 2,805 other subscribers
Sites and Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- An Advent playlist
- The Deaconess Drama: Waiting for the Pope
- Reflections on the Liturgy - blog recommendation
- Pray for Paris... or not? Can prayer help?
- It's election time! Can either party claim Jesus would be on their side?
- 5 Tips for Living Advent
- A quick thought about Mariology
- Movie review: Interstellar
- Life lessons I need to keep remembering...
- God is Good (and so is vacation)!
Daily Archives: August 12, 2010
Why no “gay marriage”?
Reflection stemming from the readings on August 13, Friday of the XIX week in Ordinary Time, year II I think we can all agree that the Church’s teaching on marriage is something of a controversial topic nowadays. This is not … Continue reading
Forgiveness, freedom and feelings
Christianity shows us that our own lives and salvation are intimately intertwined with the lives and salvation of the people who surround us. While faith is essential to salvation, whenever Jesus describes the day of final judgment, the criteria He … Continue reading
Posted in Homilies Leave a comment