September 2014 S M T W T F S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Top Posts & Pages
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- Homily for September 18, 2011, the XXV Sunday in Ordinary Time, year A
- Solemnity of the Sacred Heart of Jesus
- Renewal of the Legion and Regnum Christi?
- Nice modern Catholic art, on sale
- Homily for September 4, 2011, XXIII Sunday in Ordinary Time, cycle A
- About me and this blog
- Humility: God's favorite virtue
- Holiness working behind the scenes (homily for July 26, 2011)
- It's not over 'till it's over
Tag Archives: humor
I’m hanging out in the rectory today on my day off, planning on listening to some music and podcasts and doing some origami! But first, I watched this fun little short film I saw on Short of the Week: I … Continue reading
Admit it, you have to have thought of this when you saw the movie… Where did he learn how to sew?