September 2014 S M T W T F S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Top Posts & Pages
- Homily for September 30, Friday of the XXVI week in Ordinary Time, Memorial of St. Jerome
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- Homily for October 7, Our Lady of the Rosary
- Glowing Rocks and Dazzling Minerals
- Homily for September 29, Memorial of the Archangels Michael, Gabriel and Rafael
- Homily for October 2, XXVII Sunday in Ordinary Time year A, Respect Life Sunday
- Homily for July 25, 2011, Feast of St James, Apostle
- Homilycast #124: Homily for Respect Life Sunday, October 02, 2011, XXVII Sunday in Ordinary Time, year A.
- Homily for May 26, Pentecost Sunday
- St. Barnabas, in the Bronx
Tag Archives: humor
I’m hanging out in the rectory today on my day off, planning on listening to some music and podcasts and doing some origami! But first, I watched this fun little short film I saw on Short of the Week: I … Continue reading
Admit it, you have to have thought of this when you saw the movie… Where did he learn how to sew?