August 2014 S M T W T F S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Top Posts & Pages
- Homily for August 22, 2011, Memorial of the Queenship of Mary
- Can rainbows really be signs from God? (poll included at the end)
- Winter Vacation
- Homily for August 21, XXI Sunday in Ordinary Time, cycle A
- One of Fleet Foxes' more upbeat songs
- Homily for January 1, 2012 - Solemnity of Mary, Mother of God
- Following Jesus on the path to - and through - Lent
- About me and this blog
- The sun makes things glow!
- Homily for October 23, World Mission Sunday - XXX Sunday in Ordinary Time year A
Tag Archives: humor
I’m hanging out in the rectory today on my day off, planning on listening to some music and podcasts and doing some origami! But first, I watched this fun little short film I saw on Short of the Week: I … Continue reading
Admit it, you have to have thought of this when you saw the movie… Where did he learn how to sew?